Our leading vision is “Better Education for Better Generation “
To achieve this vision, the staff and parents will work with the students in achieving the following:
- To lay a solid foundation for learning, socializing and living
- Transferring and applying basic skills, learning methods.
- To create an environment that has a strong potential for creating confident and competent individuals.
- Develop a positive self confidence.
- Students becoming actively involved in their own learning.
- Developing the ability to enjoy different forms of creative expression.
- Developing skills in problem solving and decision making
- Improving interpersonal communication skills and social relationships.
- Understanding diversity among individuals and cultures.
And providing all the above in a healthy, happy and safe place to study and play.